Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Garden Wanderer on Flickr

Since I have been become a little addicted to taking garden photos and have been having a hard time deciding which to post on the blog, I've also opened a new Flickr account where I can post more photos. The account is also in anticipation of the CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW, where I'm sure I will go overboard with the pictures. By the way, the CFS is only 2 days from now!!! Or at least my visit - the rich and famous have already attended the gala opening and awards have already been made public.

The Flickr account is www.flickr.com/thegardenwanderer. I have posted Keukenhof pictures, as well more from the Savill Garden (they didn't turn out fantastic though) and the Hamamelis Festival at Kalmthout Arboretum in January. More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. So far I haven't had any luck trying to access the Flickr account. Maybe after Chelsea...! But this anonymous option allows me into the comments.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ann, the Flickr link should work now!

    ReplyDelete